Feel free to comment in English as well!

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014

Tiffany

Let me introduce you to one of the most beautiful Gillio Firenze Compagna organisers, the Epoca Cream/Darkbrown:    "Tiffany"



Is is always so exciting, when the postman rings the doorbell with a Gillio parcel in his hands:


And these are the contens:
The beautiful contrast stitching outside and the contrast leather inside are the special features of this model...


I´ve been a little bit worried about how delicate the surface of this light leather would be... but some sisters in the FB group told me that it is not as delicate...
That´s right - the leather has a different surface than my Black/Orange or my Darkbrown Epoca have... this is not so very smooth and soft, this one feels more "closed" (as if it is waterproof in a way...) - oh, help - I don´t know how to find the right words, especially in English...
Although the feeling is pleasant.
                                                                                 



Here the beautiful inside:
























It is interesting to compare it to my Darkbrown Epoca "Nougat" - Nougat´s brown is lighter on the outside, but darker inside:








You know me: I´ve moved in immediately!










This morning: "Breakfast with Tiffany" ;-)









1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful planner. How is the Cream and Brown Medium Compagna holding up? Do you have to be especially careful with it?

    AntwortenLöschen