Feel free to comment in English as well!

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Ready for 2014

Being ready for a new year means to archive the year before...

As I´ve shown you last year in this post, I love to use the FC Compact binders with the extra big rings for my archive:

Last year I only owned the red one (and another FC, which I sold) and was happy to get my hands on another organiser of this kind last year, a black one:


They are completely made of patent leather, gorgeous and something special.



The second "special" is the beautiful clasp:












But the most exciting are the amazing rings, 40mm (1,5") diameter.



The Red holds the years 2012 and 2013...





















.... and the Black 2014 so far...










How do you archive the passed years?

Kommentare:

  1. I use the FC storage binders. They work great! I have 20 years of them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I archive with a binder clip and a box. :) Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. I do have some cheap FC binders that I *ought* to use instead.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen