Feel free to comment in English as well!

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

Waiting for...

I did it!

photo: thisbugslife.com

So many times I put this beautiful, gorgeous, exciting Organiser in the virtual shopping cart on Amazon.com... and now, after realizing that the last one has been sold there, I did it!

I ordered this extraordinary beauty from Pens and Leather .... ohhhhhh, and I´m so impatient.

I always look at the wonderful pictures the lovely Janet shows us in the posts about her purchase of this luxurious model: (Tank you for lending me your pics, Janet! ;-) )


photo: thisbugslife.com

photo: thisbugslife.com



Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you, Janet!
      I'm so looking forward to it!!! :-)

      Löschen
  2. Du wirst ihn lieben <3. Seit ich meinen habe (12.12.) bin ich nicht mehr ausgezogen.

    AntwortenLöschen